Escrow ltd. is a Knowledge Process Outsourcing- (KPO) Service Provider.
KPO is a form of outsourcing in which knowledge- and information-related work is carried out by workers in a different company or by a subsidiary of the same organization. This subsidiary may be in the same country or in an offshore location to save costs or other resources. Companies resort to knowledge process outsourcing when they have a shortage of skilled professionals and have the opportunity to hire skilled workers earning lower wages in another location for a lower overall cost.
Knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) is the allocation of relatively high-level tasks to an outside organization or a different group in a different geographic location. Examples of KPO include long-term jobs for intellectual, analytical and knowledgeable people within industries such as research and development, financial consultancy and services, business and technical analysis and many others.
Creating synergies by ensuring quality professional service to our clients.
Our mission is
- to ensure the valued clients a standard level of quality services with professional Integrity, Objectivity, Competence and Due Care.
- to ensure clients’ confidentiality with professional behavior.
Our Objectives & Values designed to achieve the mission are:
- Preparing or assisting to prepare financial statements with the compliance of IASs and relevant regulatory requirements to fulfill the objectives of financial statements.
- Maintaining confidentiality of all the sensitive information obtained during professional engagements.
- Maintaining professional knowledge and skill at the level required to ensure that clients or employers receive competent professional services.
- Involving resource persons in different sector relevant to our service to provide competent services.
Protecting the clients’ interest with our best level of professional care.
BRIEF HISTORY OF BPO/ KPO SERVICES OF ICT FIRMS
The first wave of IT diversifying into Business Process Outsourcing began in the late '90s offering simple back-office services like answering phone calls, data entry and transcribing medical records,. IT companies grabbed that opportunity and expanded to BPO segment extensively. Later, during the next wave of BPO services in 2002-03, outsourcing firms graduated to more complex transactions such as decision-making tasks and problem solving, which included contact center customer service and insurance claims processing. Finally, in 2006 to 2007, what we witnessed was tremendous growth in knowledge intensive business process outsourcing services or KPOs which has since become the third wave. IT companies in the current economic downturn ventured into the KPO business mostly via both organic & inorganic routes.
KPO SERVICES IN BANGLADESH
Although few of ICT firms in Bangladesh providing BPO services covering the activities of Call Center, Customer Care, Medical services, there is no KPO services covering the activities of Accounting Records, Financial Management, Investment Management or Strategic Management. It is beyond the affordability of Small or Medium size enterprises to employ professionals to have the professional services individually. The intention of this project is to provide such professional services at low cost through KPO services to the SMEs in Bangladesh.